Booking Terms & Conditions
These terms & conditions apply to the booking services (“the Services”) provided by Shiny Sky Limited, trading as Arrow Licensed Private Hire whose registered office is at 107a New Road Side, Horsforth, Leeds
LS18 4QD (“the Agent”) as the booking agent for private hire vehicle drivers (“the Drivers”).
1. You acknowledge that the Agent is merely a booking agent for the Drivers and whose only obligation to you is to arrange private hire vehicle transport for you to and from your destination.
2. The Agent will collect from you the full charges at booking on behalf of the Drivers but the Agent shall not be responsible or obliged to refund you for any part of the charges for whatsoever reason. Your contract for payment and transport service is between you and the Driver.
3. For bookings via the internet, the Agent will send you a confirmation of your booking by e-mail which you must then present to the Driver or to the booking office as your reservation and travel voucher.
4. If you have more than 2 items of luggage, you must declare any excess items to the Agent at the time of booking but the Agent cannot guarantee that it is able to arrange for a vehicle that would accommodate all your luggage.
5. The Agent shall not (without limitation) be held liable for any of the following:
(a) any losses whatsoever suffered by you and other fellow passengers as a result of the private hire vehicle arriving late at your pick-up point for whatever reason or any traffic jam or any other matters (whether or not beyond the control of the Agent) causing a delay in your arrival at your destination.
(b) any losses whatsoever suffered by you and other fellow passengers as a result of the private hire vehicle not being able to accommodate all your luggage and other belongings.
(c) any damage or loss suffered to your or other passengers. belongings.
(d) any personal injury or death as a result of making this booking.
(e) any refusal by the Driver to transport you for whatsoever reason.
(f) any delay or inability to perform its obligations under these terms and conditions by any cause beyond its reasonable control including but not restricted to strikes, war, civil disorder and natural disasters.
6. No waiver by the Agent of any breach of these terms and conditions by you shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
7. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held by a court or any competent authority in England to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part („the offending provision.) the validity of the other provisions of these conditions and the remainder of the provision in question shall remain in full force and effect as if it had been executed without the offending provision appearing in it.
8. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the law of England and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts, to which you and the Agent hereby submit in relation to any dispute thereon.
Website Terms & Conditions
The term "Arrow" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Arrow prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.